Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

conceiving baby after cycle

joshmockine

I did a cycle of deca, dbol and test for 12 weeks, I came off of it about a month ago and did a 3 weeks cycle pct, and in the upcoming months my girl and I will try to conceive, I was wondering it would be risky and if I should get a sperm analysis?

Some recover and some don't. We can't say where you will land. But if you were fertile to begin with, I'd be leaning towards you being ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it is a good idea to learn about the compounds you put into your body BEFORE you hop on sauce

I can assure you that if you ran 1 cycle of steroids for only 12 weeks + ester length that you will have plenty of sperm production to conceive a child. your 3 week pct didn't do a thing for you. it takes many weeks for the esters to even clear your system. essentially you ran no pct so not sure why you refer to it as a 'pct cycle'

run blood work now

Your PCT was rather short, but it might have been enough for recovery. It is not impossible to conceive a child after a cycle, and many guys will even conceive one while being on cycle. All you need to do, is carry out due preparations. That means getting blood work and spermogram done, and then act accordingly.

Steroids do not effect sperm quality or anything like that. There are no risks of your child having birth defects if you get your girlfriend pregnant while on steroids or right after using them.

You don't have anything to worry about my friend.

It isn't risky as far as the health of the possible child. What you want to be concerned about is recovery. You will have a better chance at conception when you are recovered and off all exogenous hormones.

Top Bottom