Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Comprehensive List of Sensible Intramuscular Injection Sites?

Hey guys,

OK, assuming we're not talking about:

- site injections
- synthol
- any other crazy shit

... let's imagine you want to get various compounds into your body that require intramuscular injection. I'm running a number of compounds right now (some anabolic - many anti-aging) on a daily basis that require intramuscular injections of relatively high volume. (I'm happy to give specifics if anyone wants to know.)

For example, two of the compounds I'm using require 10ML IM 1x per day - that means 5ML per quad 2x per day. The standard medical literature says you can run up to 5ML safely in each quad. But twice a day makes the site pretty tender.

It's hard to do an IM on yourself in the glut ... and the literature says to limit 2ML to the vastus lateralus ... that leaves my delts which I use for other compounds.

I'd like to spread this all out across more sites, but I don't know how smart that is. I've heard of guys injecting pecs ... calves ... etc ... but is that really wise?

The 4 sites I just mentioned are the ones recognized by the medical community. But as we all know, the mainstream medical community is sometimes full of great wisdom, and sometimes far more conservative than folks like us.

So ... is there a list of reliable injection sites beyond the standard 4 in common use in the medical community?

Out of curiosity, is there no way to break up or spread out injections across days to avoid pushing 10mL immune day? My experience is my quads and glutes can take about 3mL each without getting too roughed up, and my delts can hold about 2mL tops. I don't inject anywhere else (and tbh my gf does my glute injections), but pecs and lats are feasible and should be able to take as much as delta at least. People do inject biceps, triceps, and other odd places, but almost universally regret it afterwards, so try those at your own risk.

Top Bottom