Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Component TH or Finaplix

musclepup

just a quick question. Which of these is does everyboy/anybody prefer? From my reading it appears that Component TH has 4000mg Tren and Finaplix has 2000mg, which of these have people found more effective when converting to injectable? Also, who's kits should I use?

B

they are the same. th is simply twice as much tren. as far as kits, people on this board there are those who swear by a's kits (www.animalkits.be ). www.sytholdirect.com makes kits too. people like them 'cause they take credit cards and ship out pretty fast. if you want more kit choices just do a search.

IMO follow the easy instructions and maybe crush the pellots and the overall product if you use finaplix-h comes out the clearest if your patient with A's kit

I've only used the Component-TH belts with A's kits. I use A's kits cause If it ain't broke don't fix it and I've had nothing but success with them.

The reason I use the TH belts is math. You get 50cc's @ 75mg per cc. That's between 6-7wks, the suggested length of time to run Fina.

Top Bottom