Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Component T-H or Finaplix-H?

Xtreme2001

I've searched in the archives, and some say Fina, some say Comp.

Does it matter which I use? I know the I compon. T-H is cheaper but does it make any difference at all? even when using A's kit, will i encounter any differences?

Also, i'm running it for 75mg/day, I was originally gonna buy 2 boxes of fina, but if Comp. is the same Would i buy just one or two cartridges?

Sorry for the stupid questions, But I need the answers :)

Comp-H has 2000mg, T-H has 4000. SO if you get the T-H make sure you get the kit to convert 4g of fina.

a dumbass question: are the pellets in the comp t-h stronger, or are there just double the number of pellets as in the finaplix -h?

Ok thanks, but do I need 1 or 2 packages of it?

Depends on how much you want to make, what were you planning for a cycle? one comp H cart will make 23-25ml of 75mg/ml final product which is enough for about 6 weeks at 75mg/eod. If your going with a higher dose, get two comp-H carts or one T-H cart/belt.

are the pellets in the comp t-h stronger, or are there just double the number of pellets as in the finaplix -h?

If I am not mistaken, the T-H just has twice as many pellets (ie double the doses)

where to get fina?

I have been listening to people go on and on about fina and i have asked my source for it but he has know idea. From what i know it is an animal steroid that is bought in pellet form and then you must crush it and convert it to liquid injectable form. Where can i get this stuff/how to get it/and is it risky purchasing it?

thanks ahead of time

basicly its the same thing, but with comp th you get 2 times the pellets as you do with finaplix h.. the price is abot the same, finaplix h for 35 and comp th for 65.....

ARIZONA?DRBOB

Top Bottom