Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Complications in Second cycle

DevD

Hello everybody, M about to finish my second cycle with test and boldebolin. 2-3 days back I noticed blood in my semen. Although i did not freak out i wonder if the AAS use has infected my prostate. Though there is no pain in my balls or anywhere.
Vets plz chime in..

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

Yeah bud get it checked and keep us informed good luck. The first cycle I ran was 500mg of test e a week and it raised my PSA to 9.2 which is extremely high for a the age I was at the time, but now when I run test I keep it at 250 to 350 range with no problems.

That is not normal. Go to your doctor and get blood work done to measure your prostate values.

Steroids greatly increase the risk of developing prostate cancer. DONT take this lightly.

There are many different things it could be. It could be something as simple as an infection. Don't freak out but do get it checked out.

That is not normal. Go to your doctor and get blood work done to measure your prostate values.

Steroids greatly increase the risk of developing prostate cancer. DONT take this lightly.
I remember a yr back i faced same prob and it was discovered as UTI which reached to prostate.In other words it was chronic one. A month of strong antibiotics and it was all gone. My question is does AAS aggravates it??

Hello every one, this is my first post in this forum, i came here becoz i always find very informative data regarding body building here, here are my some quires and i need your some expert opinio
i am 39 year old, i am doing my second cycle, i am doing 20 week cycle, i find very gud results.
i am using EQ, testosterone enithate, stanazolol, clen, T3, right now i am in 15 week, i use stanazolol continue 12 week, first 8 week 30 mg and than 50 mg, now i stop stanazolol for three weeks, during these weeks i detoxify my liver using some supplement, i use clen, t3 on off cycle, clen two week off and two week on and T3 4 week on and two week off, my question is that right now can i use stanazolol again for 5 weeks to produce some gud results, and plz share any gud opinion to help me more lean more in coming weeks, as supporting supplements i use taurine, potassium gultomate, choline instol, milk thistle, animal pack, CLA,omega fish oil etc.
i am waiting fgr your valuable advice friends.:)

Hello every one, this is my first post in this forum, i came here becoz i always find very informative data regarding body building here, here are my some quires and i need your some expert opinio
i am 39 year old, i am doing my second cycle, i am doing 20 week cycle, i find very gud results.
i am using EQ, testosterone enithate, stanazolol, clen, T3, right now i am in 15 week, i use stanazolol continue 12 week, first 8 week 30 mg and than 50 mg, now i stop stanazolol for three weeks, during these weeks i detoxify my liver using some supplement, i use clen, t3 on off cycle, clen two week off and two week on and T3 4 week on and two week off, my question is that right now can i use stanazolol again for 5 weeks to produce some gud results, and plz share any gud opinion to help me more lean more in coming weeks, as supporting supplements i use taurine, potassium gultomate, choline instol, milk thistle, animal pack, CLA,omega fish oil etc.
i am waiting fgr your valuable advice friends.:)

Please start your own thread. This thread has a question by the OP already.

It's again damn UTI. Looks like i ve to b on antibiotics again. Nothing too serious.

Top Bottom