Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Comparison in HGH gains vs Testosterone gains question

Adam.coronel

HI guys, I was wondering how many of you have experience HGH only cycles and compare to test which compound allows you to keeps gains for longer time, I know dose plays an important roll but let's say 600 mg of test vs 500iu of hgh , what gives you better and faster gains and running either hgh or test for the same period of time which compound's gains stay for longer time, thank you.

Read more my friend. You clearly have not read into this at all. Hgh is very different then testosterone. They are not comparable at all. Take a look at the steroid profile section on this website and do some searches on user experience

HGH is primarily a lipolytic drug. It's good for fat loss and overall recovery but it does very little for size and strength.

Nothing is more effective then steroids for building muscle size and strength.

Go on evolutionary.org and read some steroids profiles and do some research on all the different types of steroids and how they work.

It really comes down to your goals when it comes to the 2 compounds. If your goals are better suited for HGH then it will also come down to finances. HGH will cost tens of thousands of dollars if you are getting it from a pharmacy and running long term. I wouldn't trust black market HGH right now.

Top Bottom