Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Compare Yourself Before Gear To After Gear.

157 at 5'6" now 175. Very happy with results, but not satisfied. Getting ready for second bulk cycle and looking to finish at 185-190.

:D

Ill tell you in a few weeks bro! my shits comin today so today is officially my last day natural!! Im gonna take some pics today so all you other bros gonna start your first cycle soon you better take some pics soon! Im gonna start a thread "Methyl Mikes 1st cycle transformation contest". Anybody down???

When I started working out I was 5'8 (still am) at 140lbs with 14%bf. I got to 180lbs with 11%bf and then started the real game. I have done a good few cycles and my current stats are 231lbs with about 13%bf. I'm cutting now and am going to keep it going until I hit 6-8%bf. I have never been below 8-9% before.

Well I have lost a few hairs, gained a shit load of acne, hold more water than I used too when I was natural, gained a few % in bf and lost a tooth :D

Top Bottom