Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Common sense approach to "fat loss cycle"

jlh98765

For the "average" not-competitive bodybuilder wanting to preserve the maximum amount of muscle, or possibly build some, what is the best choice of gear?

Let's just choose one. If someone isn't competing there is no real need to stack 3 or 4 different steroids.

Most people will say tren, but injecting tren everyday can be a hassle. Especially if you live with others and have to hide it. Over an 8-12 week cycle that is alot of needles and a lot of poking.

Primo? Very expensive, and that's even if it's real primo you get.

Anavar? Still very expensive over the course of a cycle.

Test enth? Not a bad choice. Can inject just twice per week. Reasonably priced and can get legit test enth with a reliable source. But will have to deal with some estrogen sides. Have to use anti-e with it.

Test prop? Too many injections.

Sust? Weekly injections, that's good. Is a test so you may have estrogen sides. Not real expensive for a decent cycle. But why not just stick with test enth instead?

Winstrol? Still a pretty good choice. Have to inject every other day and can get a little pricey.

Equipoise? Very few sides. Twice weekly injections. Easy to get and not expensive. "Quality" gains. Very little estrogen sides. Hmm. Not a bad choice.

Dbol? Don't say "NO" right away. Easy to get and not expensive. Really shuts down cortisol receptors with small dosage (20mgs/day) and increases nitrogen retention tremendously. Huge pumps. Which is important when dieting because it's easy to feel "flat" while dieting and pumps can suffer. Getting good pumps during a workout while dieting helps the psyche! It makes it much easier to stay focused and disciplined. Need to take several times a day for maximum nitrogen retention but no big deal. Just put the dbols in your pocket and pop them through-out the day.

Deca? Depends on your school of thought. Some don't like the long half life and longer time to recover the HPTA, plus the progesterone sides. But some people love it.

From this list I would have to say test enth, equipoise or dbol. Again, the rational is picking just one steroid with a common sense approach. If you don't compete why stack 3 or 4 roids? Why spend money on expensive steroids if there is not going to be any visual difference to your body. Just use a cheaper one. Test enth, equipoise, and dbol are easy to administer, not expensive and do the job. The sides are easily controlled with anti e's for enth and dbol. You need no more than 20-30mgs/day of dbol to maintain muscle while dieting so don't chime in with the "dbol bloats you" and "dbol will give you gyno" argument. Most steroids bloat you and most will give you gyno if you are predisposed to it. Being bloated doesn't prevent fat loss and you can easily take anti e's for the gyno.

Some people say equip is slow to work. But I say the more precise answer is it works about the same as all the others but there is little bloat so when you gain muscle it's actually muscle and not muscle and water with most steroids.

You guys agree with all, don't you? :artist:

Very good post, I see your point of view. So many of us want to look big a ripped like the pro's but they dont realize that they look like that for a show. We need to all work with what we have..

That's my point exactly. Most of us do not want to be professionals, nor could we even if we wanted to. Why do people stack 3 and 4 steroids when someone will not be able to look at you see any visual difference in you body composition if you only took maybe 2. But psychologically most people think they need to stack several steroids to get the best results. If stacking 4 steroids is the key to success, why stop with 4? Go for 6 and get 50% more results. :artist:

my next cutting cycle is gonna be this

hgh 3 ui's ed
eq 600 mg week
test prop 100 mg ed
fina 75 mg ed
winny 50 mg ed
anavar 30 mg ed
and primo for the fuck of it @ 400 mg week

lol j/king

500mg test enth/week----9weeks
50mg dbol ED------7weeks
1.25mg femara ED------60 days
25-30 min cardio ED
Liporexin ED

georgie24--I know you were joking but the funny thing is that is the typical cycle people like to list here. Maybe they think if they don't post their stack that includes at least 4 steroids, 2 anti e's some HGH and some other PCT products thrown in for good measure everyone will think they are a pussy and will be wasting they time by taking anything less.

Bigrand--That cycle is a good one. Two steroids is plenty. Both are proven effective and you get the most bang for your buck, and femara for the sides. If you joined the bandwagon and added tren and primo in there you're not going to look any different at the end of the cycle.

Maybe I should have named this post "Common sense approach to any cycle"

I think prop is my choice of test from now on,I did a 8 week cutter with eod shots and it was no problem at all

but this is def a good post since it shows newbies there is no specific cutting drug

jlh98765 said:
That's my point exactly. Most of us do not want to be professionals, nor could we even if we wanted to. Why do people stack 3 and 4 steroids when someone will not be able to look at you see any visual difference in you body composition if you only took maybe 2. :artist:

I agree kind of. Every person is different and some people, such as myself, tend to see more gains with a stack of 3 or 4 different roids then 1 or two with the dosages being equal. For instance I like to stack Sust, EQ, and Tren around 750mg-1.2g per week depending on where I am in the cycle. I see better results that way then if I just shot 750mg-1.2g of sust or EQ. I think the key is to start out with doing one type, usually a test, see how your body reacts to it, then try something else the next time, then another. See how your body handles it. Then if you want to try a stack, do it. If you respond just as well to a single steroid as you do the stack then by all means stick with that steroid and save the money and headache.

People always seem to come on here and want the magical cycle. The reality of that is no one can say for sure becuase everyone is different. You are probably right that for most people a single steroid is plenty.

Just my 2ccs.

Top Bottom