Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Comming off test and deca cycle and boy am i pissed off and dont know why.

dal022

I dont get it its like i am in a bad mood all the time just plain angry would this have anything to do with crashing? or my test levels lil haywire? what should i do i start hcg tomm anything else? while i was on i was in a good mood all the time...felt great now i am just pissed off

GO BACK ON TEST PRONTO, go on low dose like 250mg, cruise on it, and wean off or taper off it slowly, in COMBINATION with some potent test booster like Aromasin stacked with HCG. screw clomid its poison to the eyes and it sucks frankly.

Aromasin / HCG as PCT in combination with a nice cruise control tapering down 250mg week 1, 200mg week 2, 150mg week 3, 100mg week 4, 50mg week 5, 25mg week 6, 10mg week 7, 5mg week 8, 1 mg week 9 or just go off after 5mg.

dal022 said:
I dont get it its like i am in a bad mood all the time just plain angry would this have anything to do with crashing? or my test levels lil haywire? what should i do i start hcg tomm anything else? while i was on i was in a good mood all the time...felt great now i am just pissed off

While you idle for two weeks until deca is out of your system take something short like prop, oral primo or whatever is fast acting until you go into PCT. that's the reason you need a back end fast acting compound to avoid this. You should have taken HCG throughout the cycle, especially with deca.
Many ppl have problems with deca because of poor planning.
Good luck

DO NOT KILL YOURSELF , lots of people who take test and dont do proper pct, some of them kill themselves, ive seen the horror stories on the news.

keep it together playa, and stack up on some pct pronto or heck go back on test.

zk7 said:
DO NOT KILL YOURSELF , lots of people kill themselves

LOL, don't put that thought in his head. you're not even close to thinking about that are ya bro? bro? are ya? bro!!!

LOL , I JUST WANTED to break the taboo , incase he was thinking about it, HE SHOULD NOT BE WORRIED to talk about it so we may help him with his PCT and get his hormones back together in order. depression is a serious danger related to testosterone, it can hit you while you sleep like a snake in the desert.

zk7 said:
Aromasin / HCG as PCT in combination with a nice cruise control tapering down 250mg week 1, 200mg week 2, 150mg week 3, 100mg week 4, 50mg week 5, 25mg week 6, 10mg week 7, 5mg week 8, 1 mg week 9 or just go off after 5mg.

uh, yeah....thats exactly what i do. i inject 0.01 ml twice a week during week 8. but i use the same pin for my tapering, cuz i'm a stickler for waste.

:rolleyes:

as much as everyone says not to pyramid your test.. don't listen to them.. what is happening to you is really commmon when you abruptly stop the test. listen to your bro's here.. hop back on a really low dose of test. you're levels are crashing right now. if you don't do something you're gonna fall into a really deep deep depression. good luck man.. we're here to talk if u need us

Top Bottom