Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Comments on low dose test/deca/eq

Ferrus

I'm 6'1", 220, 11-12%bf

first cycle was 250 aratest/200 eq every five days, got 15 lbs., kept it, no sides

this is my second cycle...cost is a factor...I know you can't bulk and cut at the same time, but...I plan to eat less, lose a little bodyfat, add 10-15 lbs keepable mass, minimize bloat during cycle

weeks 1-8: 250 aratest/300 ttokyo deca/400 ttokyo eq
weeks 9-10 : 400 ttokyo eq

test is there just to counteract deca dick

clomid starting two weeks post, nolva on hand

let me get this straight. weeks 1-8 test 250mg/wk, 300mg deca/wk, 400mg/ wk of eq, if that is the case it looks like a good cycle.

Your cycle looks very good. You seem to know about diet and training so these dosages will give you good gains.

2Thick, Do you see a benifit in running Eq and Deca at the same time? Would that be any different then running one or the other and bumping up the mg?

T Bone said:
2Thick, Do you see a benifit in running Eq and Deca at the same time? Would that be any different then running one or the other and bumping up the mg?

Deca and EQ work really well together. I do not know why there is such misinformation about the two.
They are totally different compounds.

2Thick said:

Deca and EQ work really well together. I do not know why there is such misinformation about the two.
They are totally different compounds.

So, they are not receptor site competitive?

T Bone said:

So, they are not receptor site competitive?

Nope...I have heard of many people who used them together and loved the results. Lawnsaver used them with Test and loved them

M18

I'm on a similar cycle right now.

300 ml/week decca
250ml/week EQ

halfway 3rd week, nothing yet. Can't wait till it kicks in!

Top Bottom