Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coming off TRT

FrFances

My testosterone levels are currently around 550 to 600 area. I have been on testosterone replacement therapy for about 5 years.

My doctor wants me to come off because I'm trying to get my wife pregnant. He wants to put me on a cocktail of clomid and hcg. He also wants me to take aromasin.

what recommendations should I suggest to him on my next appointment?

suggestions for your doctor? thats a new one... that essentially reverses the roles then and you instead want to be the doctor?

i dont see any reason to be using aromasin here and hmg would be the key to this which is clearly missing in the recommendation

As Dylan pointed out, HMG is what is missing here and that is the key part of the equation here

My testosterone levels are currently around 550 to 600 area. I have been on testosterone replacement therapy for about 5 years.

My doctor wants me to come off because I'm trying to get my wife pregnant. He wants to put me on a cocktail of clomid and hcg. He also wants me to take aromasin.

what recommendations should I suggest to him on my next appointment?

You can do that but that's going to be painful
clomid and hcg will make you super emotional good luck

I dont know if I would do it, too many health issues with clomid and hcg.

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Top Bottom