Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

coming off sustanon 250

David Allen

Hi everyone this is my case , I have been on sustanon 250 for 4 weeks and my erections are getting worst also mi libido and I'm having sex issues with my girl so I've decided to drop it and stop my cycle, I have nolva and arimidex in liquid and I would like to know if the doses of nolva and arimidex are still as when you do a full cycle considering I'm coming off the cycle way earlier than expected ? hank you

4 weeks of sustanon only, I would just stop your body should recover fine on its own.

Probably do more harm than good by taking any nolva at the moment.

That is stupid to stop the cycle right now. I am 99% sure that you got libido issues because your estrogen is too high as a result of not using an AI. Start using the arimidex you got right now, and you will see how everything will be in check real soon. Take 0.5 mgs ED for 4-5 days, and from there on EOD. This will put estrogen levels into normal, and your libido will be back together with the erections.

hormones affect people differently. most guys experience a sharp rise in libido from androgens, but some do not

the thing is even if your estrogen was high you would still get a libido boost because high estrogen and high test = high libido.. it is those with low test and high estrogen that have libido issues

Like @lev butlerov said - if you start taking the aromasin all your libido issues will go away. Libido issues when using steroids are due to high estrogen/prolactin levels.

Start taking 0.5mg of arimidex EOD and continue on with your cycle bud

If you are definitely stopping the cycle I wouldn't bother with a big PCT. If you only have nolva then maybe 20mg EOD for a few weeks. Even then, nolva can cause side effects so you might just be better with a good natural test booster like HCGenerate ES.

Top Bottom