Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coming off with no PCT

Excuse me if this is a stupid thing to say but why recently ? Usually when is is on he has a high sex drive but this last 6-12 months of being on and pct then on just nothing seems to be working but I’m guessing things change and his hormones are crazy all over the place

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

when you take anabolic steroids it causes your pituitary glands to stop producing hormones cause your body sees no need to. when you come off steroids it takes time for your pituitary glands to wake back up. when you pct you give yourself a soft landing

now the problem is the more you abuse steroid and the more you run them, the harder it becomes for your HPTA to fully recover. plus your bf is getting older as it is.

add to the equation libido isn't all about hormones. there are more factors involved.. for me when i am stressed out and sleep deprived i lose interest in sex and just want to focus on my stresses. most men are like this. especially with our careers and $$$$. stress is the #1 dick killer

There are variables here. It depends on what he was taking and how much. If he was on a Nandrolone he may have prolactin issues.

when you take anabolic steroids it causes your pituitary glands to stop producing hormones cause your body sees no need to. when you come off steroids it takes time for your pituitary glands to wake back up. when you pct you give yourself a soft landing

now the problem is the more you abuse steroid and the more you run them, the harder it becomes for your HPTA to fully recover. plus your bf is getting older as it is.

add to the equation libido isn't all about hormones. there are more factors involved.. for me when i am stressed out and sleep deprived i lose interest in sex and just want to focus on my stresses. most men are like this. especially with our careers and $$$$. stress is the #1 dick killer

Thanks ... yea I guess stresses don’t help the situation

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom