Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

coming off cycle

Felixcrowder

[FONT=&quot]Long and short of it people, is I'm now coming off my cycle. Want to have another cycle which doesn't have quite as many side effects. I'm 6 ft 15.4 stone quite toned but am tired of the tren sweats, acne on the back and general stinking piss. Don't mind a cutting or bulking cycle (would rather a bulking) if anyone else can help would be much appreciated.[/FONT]

Obviously you will need to take time off first equal to the length of your cycle plus the length of your PCT first, but after that I'm a big fan of test and deca cycles for a bulk with less side effects than tren. You will of course still need the same 19-nor ancillaries with a deca cycle.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

weight in lbs

Long and short of it people, is I'm now coming off my cycle. Want to have another cycle which doesn't have quite as many side effects. I'm 6 ft 15.4 stone quite toned but am tired of the tren sweats, acne on the back and general stinking piss. Don't mind a cutting or bulking cycle (would rather a bulking) if anyone else can help would be much appreciated.

As you've got some time between cycles you've got plenty of it to read up. Use it to decide what YOU want.

Top Bottom