Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

coming in dry for competitions or photo shoots.

SOLID2

just wonder if some of you guys would share your protocols with us on how you come in dry for the competions or so forth.. i am starting a test prop and anavar cycle today for 6 weeks and want to dry out at the end to have the hard dry look.. any advice or shared protocols....

SOLID2 said:
just wonder if some of you guys would share your protocols with us on how you come in dry for the competions or so forth.. i am starting a test testosterone propionate and anavar cycle today for 6 weeks and want to dry out at the end to have the hard dry look.. any advice or shared protocols....

harder to "dry out" on test(even prop), most guys drop their test 4-6 wks out from a show. The dry look is mainly achieved by a water drop and loading sodium/potassium/carbs/fats the last few days so the muscle remains full, but the water is pulled out from under the skin. Also, guys use things like nolvadex, aremidex, femora, and other ancillaries to shed unnesessary water, and also diuretics which range from script shit like aldactiones and dyazides, to OTC herbals like dandelion root

abolish the weak said:
harder to "dry out" on test(even testosterone propionate), most guys drop their test 4-6 wks out from a show. The dry look is mainly achieved by a water drop and loading sodium/potassium/carbs/fats the last few days so the muscle remains full, but the water is pulled out from under the skin. Also, guys use things like nolvadex, aremidex, femora, and other ancillaries to shed unnesessary water, and also diuretics which range from script shit like aldactiones and dyazides, to OTC herbals like dandelion root

yep i know about the test water .. i have a hard time with it.. just never done any cycle without it. i have some nolvadex on hand.. do you think it is worth going with a dosage of nolva everyday during the cycle for it.. i will also look into the dandelion root..

SOLID2 said:
yep i know about the test water .. i have a hard time with it.. just never done any cycle without it. i have some nolvadex on hand.. do you think it is worth going with a dosage of Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - everyday during the cycle for it.. i will also look into the dandelion root..

Is this for a contest, photoshoot? Reason I'm asking is you wont walk around for more than a day or two looking "dry" it's not possible w/out serious health risks

abolish the weak said:
Is this for a contest, photoshoot? Reason I'm asking is you wont walk around for more than a day or two looking "dry" it's not possible w/out serious health risks
a photoshoot.. will need to be right for about 2 hours.. feel like it is a chance to do what i have wanted to do for awhile and i have finally been noticed and just have to make sure it is spot on for this one to lead into more i hope ..

SOLID2 said:
just wonder if some of you guys would share your protocols with us on how you come in dry for the competions or so forth.. i am starting a test testosterone propionate and anavar cycle today for 6 weeks and want to dry out at the end to have the hard dry look.. any advice or shared protocols....

I Sent you a pm.............................:)

RADAR

Top Bottom