Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coming back from an injury, end of cycle, time on=time off is gonna suck...

paintballproam

So about 6 weeks ago, mid cycle I dislocated my knee pretty bad, luckily nothing was torn but I had to take it slow and wasn't allowed to squat even to 90 degrees so I lost some considerable mass in my legs. Well Wednesday was the last pin for my 12wk cycle, things went great. Best results and least sides of any cycle I've ran before. My cycle was
Weeks 1-4 30mg dbol/ed
Weeks 1-10 400mg tren e/wk
Weeks 1-12 250mg test c/wk

Pct will be:
Unleashed
Post cycle
phytoserms-347
Forma
and ill probably still run a low dose of adex thru pct

I ran adex, dostinex, and need2guard during the cycle. I didn't have any aggression, I gained a good amount of size and leaned out. Acne is less severe now than it has been in years. The boys are still big and my sex drive never died.

I really really don't want to wait months to go back on. Id like to get my legs back where they should be, and obviously still gain mass everywhere else. Is there any way I can dramatically increase recovery time, or a way I can go on sooner? Im thinking test and Deca next cycle, possibly eq and I have it all on hand.

Figuring it out if I do time on +pct equals time off I wont be going back on until after august and it'd be really nice to be on for a good chunk of summer.
Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

why dont you hit up chemical need and pick up peptides to hold that muscle?? ive done great taking breaks while on them....so have others. and for coming back from an injury ~ perfect use for them. if you need help lmk. pm me.

peptides would be a good option... also running sarms would be excellent... you could do 8-12 weeks on them with only a mini 3 week pct needed... i put on 5 lbs. of lean mass with sarms after my last cycle... ostarine and s4 and uniquemicals.com would be excellent for you and ostarine has healing properties as well...

Top Bottom