Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

come join us over at mr supps forums and get a free product of your choice!!

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Mr supps recently opened his own forum and is looking for members to come check it out!(same basic topics you will find on elitefitness)muscle-research

click this link to come over and join mr supps forum --->https://www.muscle-research.com/forum.php?referrerid=499

he is offering the follwing prizes for comming over and joining and hopefully becomming an active member !

1)free mr supps samples for just joining

2)100 posts= free powerchews or mr supps tee shirts( beastdrol and select others)

3)200 posts=FREE PRODUCT OF YOUR CHOICE FROM MR SUPPS! (wow some products are advertised for what 70 or 80 bucks?)..choose from great products such as forma,epistane,helladrol,n2bulk, test infusion.. etc etc etc

come check it out guys, im already over there !

put the name "cane" in the referral area(thats my sn over there) of the form you fill out when joining the website to be eligible for this deal and many more!

Last edited:
Just gonna be guys spamming the boards trying to get a free bottle of hella or diesel..

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

It don't matter for me anyway...I can't read the F*ing "Captcha" images anyway. I refresh them a hundred times and when I get one that I think I can read....I type it in and it says that it is incorrect. Oh well...Enough of that!

Just gonna be guys spamming the boards trying to get a free bottle of hella or diesel..

spammers wont be rewarded and hopefully when people come over they will find another board they like and put it on their list of boards they like to visit regularly.. It a pretty neat board:artist:

spammers wont be rewarded and hopefully when people come over they will find another board they like and put it on their list of boards they like to visit regularly.. It a pretty neat board:artist:

Thank god.. hopefully the site will work.. I'll sign up but I don't know muxh about anything so I'll never get to 200 posts

Thank god.. hopefully the site will work.. I'll sign up but I don't know muxh about anything so I'll never get to 200 posts

just post away, you posting questions or giving input to the best of your ability is being a contributing member

Will check it out this week. Does it have to be done by a certain time?

i dont think so but who knows man! giving away 70 or 80 dollar products for 200 posts is alittle insane IMO.Not sure how long mr supps will be able to keep up that deal, very generous.

It really is a sweet ass deal. I received a nice Beastdrol shirt last week for hitting 100 posts, and today I hit 200 posts so I will be getting a new bag of N2Bulk for my free product. You can't beat this kind of treatment for new members :)

Top Bottom