Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Combining Test

wrestletib

so originally my cycle was tren weeks 1-6 and suston @500mg for 10.

one of my second vials broke so i was only able to save 7 ml out of the 10 ml total...

that now that my cycle is on its last week... can i just use up my other vials on test?

exmaple.

i have 1 vial of test prop 100mg/ml (figure i just shoot 100mg ED for 10 days.)
and 1 vial of test cyp ( shoot 400mg EW for 5 weeks)

that would make my FINAL CYCLE look like this

tren ace @50mg ED weeks 1-6
Sustanon 250 @500mg weeks 1-7
test cyp @ 400mg EW weeks 8-13
test prop @ 100mg ed weeks 13-14.5

HCG is ran throughout 250mg 2x EW
and i have A LOT more to use for PCT

and also nolvadex/sustain.

i know so is 5 weeks of cyp, but im saying, if test is test, wouldnt it just add to the length of the sus that i was running?

the cyp for 8-13 is still test but it does not equate to sustenon mg/for/mg (not like switching between enth/cyp.

take the prop and cyp at the same time if you can come up with a ratio equiv to that is sustenon...

eddymerckx said:
the cyp for 8-13 is still test but it does not equate to sustenon mg/for/mg (not like switching between enth/cyp.

take the prop and cyp at the same time if you can come up with a ratio equiv to that is sustenon...

can you help me figure that out? i really dont wanna combine based on my assumptions.

come on guys im sure someone has something to say.... it'd be a shame to end my sus cycle at week 7 , when i can do something and combine my cyp and prop or whatever.

im on my last week of the sust, almost! i need to know what to do! i refuse to end my cycle short at 7 weeks b/c i lost some gear. i have 1 vial of cyp 200mg/ml 10ml. and 1 vial of test prop 100mg/ml 10 ml

should i take 1 vial at a time, liek cyp for the next 5 weeks? space it out to 10? or prop? 1 week at 100mg ED?....

or mix as suggested above... and how would i mix?

COME ON GUYS! SWOLE? GAURDIAN? NEED TO? dont let me down =[

needtogetaas said:
Yup you can do this bro.
so save it? or use it?

all i know is that im pissed that i had to break a vial of sust... now my cycle is shortened to 7.5 weeks...maybe 8.. isntead of 10..

i was hoping with the prop and cyp that i have i can do something with them

wow guys..... i guess im just going to use the cyp first... wait till i run out, then run the prop till its out...

sucks i couldnt get a expirienced answer.

Top Bottom