Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

combining sus and fina

jay49

i got a bunch of sus cheap and i was wondering if doing a cycle of 750mg/week of sus and 50mg eod of fina is going to be allright or is this too much sus to get hard from the fina (because i would also like to put on weight). should i save the sus for another time?

Sust would stack well with Fina, but I'm not sure you would need that much. Think of it more as a continuum rather than all or nothing.

I'm not sure what your stats or experience are, but I would consider 500mg Sust/wk and 75mg Fina/ed. You should put on some great size with that...

You may want to add some Winny in your cycle to prevent tren induced gyno and make sure to have your nolvadex and clomid on hand before starting. Keep us posted and good luck.

well a couple mos. ago i did a cycle of 500mg of sus/week so i thought i would have to step it up a bit, to see greater results, or do i? will i still see good results with only 500.

Top Bottom