x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

combining sus and fina

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about combining sus and fina within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: i got a bunch of sus cheap and i was wondering if doing a cycle of 750mg/week of sus and 50mg eod of fina is going to be allright or is this too much sus to get hard from the fina (because i would also like to put on weight). should i save the sus for another time?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

combining sus and fina

i got a bunch of sus cheap and i was wondering if doing a cycle of 750mg/week of sus and 50mg eod of fina is going to be allright or is this too much sus to get hard from the fina (because i would also like to put on weight). should i save the sus for another time?

Elite Bodybuilder
    Sust would stack well with Fina, but I'm not sure you would need that much. Think of it more as a continuum rather than all or nothing.

Pro Bodybuilder
    I'm not sure what your stats or experience are, but I would consider 500mg Sust/wk and 75mg Fina/ed. You should put on some great size with that...

You may want to add some Winny in your cycle to prevent tren induced gyno and make sure to have your nolvadex and clomid on hand before starting. Keep us posted and good luck.

All Natural
    well a couple mos. ago i did a cycle of 500mg of sus/week so i thought i would have to step it up a bit, to see greater results, or do i? will i still see good results with only 500.