Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~Combining injectables in the same syringe~

VooDoo Lady

If one were stacking 2 injectables is it ok to put them both in the same syringe at once... so you only have to stick yourself once?

Thanks,
VDL

Yes, no problems.

also, there is a myth that you can not mix water and oil based into one shot. That is simply not true. I do it all the time with no problems.

Nautica

nautica said:
Yes, no problems.

also, there is a myth that you can not mix water and oil based into one shot. That is simply not true. I do it all the time with no problems.

Nautica

What he said.

Cocktail

My last few cycles I mixed my oils in one large vial. then just figured out how much to pull out each week and that's it.

Re: Cocktail

SDRaver said:
My last few cycles I mixed my oils in one large vial. then just figured out how much to pull out each week and that's it.

I have actually thought about that, but do they truely mix. I mean if you pull out 1 cc will it have the perfect mix of each anabolic.

Experts, please???

Nautica

good question

The way it was explained to me was that as long as that same volume of oils was taken in the same amount of time it would work out about the same. Not saying it "THE WAY" but "A WAY". IF you want precision then it's probably best to pull out what's needed from each bottle. My though was that if say all the amount were to be taken for say 4 week time. Then as long as I got it all in by 4weeks it would work out the same. But still injecting a set amount of the "cocktail" every so many days so that it was a steady and continuous amount entering the body if that makes sense.

Re: Re: Cocktail

nautica said:

I have actually thought about that, but do they truely mix. I mean if you pull out 1 cc will it have the perfect mix of each anabolic.

Experts, please???

Nautica

naut, try a blood centrifuge and/or a paint mixer. :)

Top Bottom