Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Combining...

NeckCrank

I see a few people on here recommend combining deca and sust together to save on pinholes in their butt and to cut down one the soreness of sust (by shooting deca at same time). So...

How do you go about this?

I have pre-loaded Sust 250 Amps and a bottle of Deca and empty syringes for Deca. This is probably a simple (stupid) question but just want to do it right....

Thanks

You said preloaded amps??? You mean syringes or amps? If amp just open the amp and draw the 1ml into the syringe, then insert your syringe into your deca and draw out what you need. Change needles then inject.

No real science to it, just you know you got 1ml of Sus and however many mls your doing of deca just look at the gauge on the syringe. If you got 1ml in the syring and you need 2mls of deca then you should fill the syringe up to 3ml.

ya that's what I meant ... its a organon preloaded syringe (W/O needle)

Would I use empty syringe and stick it inside of sust syringe, then draw out deca from bottle

Do most of you combine these two when doing this kind of stack??

empty the contents of your preload into a new 3cc syrings then drawer up the desired amount of deca. that is all you have to do ..

Top Bottom