Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Combine Adex and Aromasin

Hey Gents, just as the title says would combing Aromasin and adex in the same cycle help prevent estro problems? Maybe giving the same estro blocking power of letro. *Before you flame me for this question let me explain my thought process and cycle history.

Stats: 38 years old, 235lb, roughly 10% bf (bod pod) 2 weeks ago.
Cycled pretty heavily in my early and mid 20s. Ran just about every anabolic and was not very health cautious at that time. Now looking to blast and cruise on test and maybe a light oral to kick start. I love test. Have not touch anything in about 7 years.

Situation: I’ve been on dr prescribed trt for a few years. I’m extremely gyno prone. I’m looking to blast and cruise on test. I’m about finished with my first cycle in almost a decade.
Cruise 20-25 weeks at 250 test per week and 5 (1mg) adex a week. This put my E2 at 18, scale is 7-42. As to can see I need a lot of AI. I’m on week 14 of a 16 week cycle. I’ll take 20-25 weeks on cruise dose before starting another cycle.
Weeks 1-6 500mg test, 1 mg adex Ed, 7mg a week, put estro at 20.
Week 7-13 - 700mg test, E2 come back at 48!!!

Question: Obviously I can’t go any higher with adex 1mg every day. 750 test in the past has been my sweet spot, gains vs sides. My thought process was, what if I added 12.5mcg Aromasin everyday to my cycles, and adjust that aromasin up or down based on labs. *Theoretically would adding Aromasin to adex help lower my E2 more????I know there both AIs but Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor and works differently than adex. The other added benefit is when I’m done with my cycle and cruising I can immediately stop the Aromasin bc there is no rebound.
Some ppl may say just hop on letro, I don’t want to go that route bc I got wicked E2 rebound years ago from it, to the point where I got surgery for it.
To reiterate then, would combing both adex and Aromasin help lower estrogen more (strong as letro) however no need to worry about rebound after. Lastly all products are pharm grade so quality of product is not an issue.
Appreciate any help guys!
Not sure what to say to this. One AI is just about always overkill. Two, forget it. No, I would not suggest this.
Estrogen CONTROL not estrogen ELIMINATION.
You do this you estrogen levels will plummet and cause you way more problems than elevated estrogen controlled by NOVELDEX and or proviron.
Unless you, somehow have access to weekly blood tests to make sure your estrogen levels do not fall to levels too low, no reason to use an AI. I've said it before, AIS are too strong, everyone is so different and margin if error is tiny with AIS.
Not sure what the problem is with NOVELDEX, and you an use proviron also if you choose. Noveldex, when started at the samd time as any drug capable if estrogen conversion will block gyno at 10 mgs in most cases. It will not control estrogen levels. You levels of estrogen may still go up higher than normal. If you use normal doses this elevated level should not be high enough to cause significant problems. I have no scientific proof, just 30 years of experience myself, training g others and observing some top bidybuilders. There is no doubt in my mind that losing estrogen levels will curtail your gains. High testosterone+high estrogen = more muscle gains than low estrogen.
If you know how to eat well you do not need to be concerned about estrogen related water retention. If you eat like shit then you do.
Of course it's your personal choice, just giving my opinion, if you use an AI or not.
Last thing I'll say is I didnt see an AI until 1999, no one else I knew had either. It was Arimidex and it was so new we had no clue what it was( knew it would prevent gyno but didnt know how) or how to use it. I did use it that year, precontest at 1 pill a day, 1mg, which was probably too much.
AIs are really good precontest. The last 4 weeks or so. Especially last week. If you elim8nate estrogen totally, you may feel like shit but you will look harder than you ever have. You can also use any drug right up to contest without any concern of water retention. Water retention for a contest is a different thing than water retention at a regular time during a cycle. My point is before 99, and I an talking about top amateurs and pros no one used AIS because there were none. Did not affect the condition guys came in at. Just check out the 96 or 97 Olympia.

Sent from my SM-A207M using Tapatalk

Top Bottom