Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Combine Adex and Aromasin

Hey Gents, just as the title says would combing Aromasin and adex in the same cycle help prevent estro problems? Maybe giving the same estro blocking power of letro. *Before you flame me for this question let me explain my thought process and cycle history.

Stats: 38 years old, 235lb, roughly 10% bf (bod pod) 2 weeks ago.
Cycled pretty heavily in my early and mid 20s. Ran just about every anabolic and was not very health cautious at that time. Now looking to blast and cruise on test and maybe a light oral to kick start. I love test. Have not touch anything in about 7 years.

Situation: I’ve been on dr prescribed trt for a few years. I’m extremely gyno prone. I’m looking to blast and cruise on test. I’m about finished with my first cycle in almost a decade.
Cruise 20-25 weeks at 250 test per week and 5 (1mg) adex a week. This put my E2 at 18, scale is 7-42. As to can see I need a lot of AI. I’m on week 14 of a 16 week cycle. I’ll take 20-25 weeks on cruise dose before starting another cycle.
Weeks 1-6 500mg test, 1 mg adex Ed, 7mg a week, put estro at 20.
Week 7-13 - 700mg test, E2 come back at 48!!!

Question: Obviously I can’t go any higher with adex 1mg every day. 750 test in the past has been my sweet spot, gains vs sides. My thought process was, what if I added 12.5mcg Aromasin everyday to my cycles, and adjust that aromasin up or down based on labs. *Theoretically would adding Aromasin to adex help lower my E2 more????I know there both AIs but Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor and works differently than adex. The other added benefit is when I’m done with my cycle and cruising I can immediately stop the Aromasin bc there is no rebound.
Some ppl may say just hop on letro, I don’t want to go that route bc I got wicked E2 rebound years ago from it, to the point where I got surgery for it.
To reiterate then, would combing both adex and Aromasin help lower estrogen more (strong as letro) however no need to worry about rebound after. Lastly all products are pharm grade so quality of product is not an issue.
Appreciate any help guys!

thats all determined through bloodwork... everyone is different... generally, if you are seeing issues while using adex, you would first just switch to aromasin before exploring further options... there should not be a need to combine them... clearly your test dose is too high but you seem like your mind is set on that so you just have to deal with what comes with that

Dylan, appreciate the feedback. In researching I seem to find contradictory info on the comparison between adex and aromasin. I know aromasin is better for the lipid profile but doesn’t adex and aromasin lower estrogen by roughly 80-85%?

Dylan, appreciate the feedback. In researching I seem to find contradictory info on the comparison between adex and aromasin. I know aromasin is better for the lipid profile but doesn’t adex and aromasin lower estrogen by roughly 80-85%?

Once again, determined through bloodwork. I wouldnt personally put that number on adex but bloodwork will tell your response

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What I meant to say was that “on paper” 80-85 percent E2 lowering.

Yes I agree labs will determine which one is more effective for me. I know we don’t necessarily agree but just to be clear, in your opinion would adding 12.5mcg aromasin to my 1mg a day of adex cycle dose prove to lower E2 more?

What I meant to say was that “on paper” 80-85 percent E2 lowering.

Yes I agree labs will determine which one is more effective for me. I know we don’t necessarily agree but just to be clear, in your opinion would adding 12.5mcg aromasin to my 1mg a day of adex cycle dose prove to lower E2 more?
i would say thats a rather obvious answer man... how could it not? it also runs the risk of crashing it as well

Top Bottom