Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

college students: which foods to stay awake and to avoid

i hear not to eat apples or oranges during the day because they will make you sleepy later on, what foods to avoid to make you tired? also which to eat to keep you energized?

well balanced diet. I am full time student and work 20 hrs a week. I manage to stay around 240lbs at 13 %. I eat throught the day every chance i get.
E

babyfaced monster said:
i hear not to eat apples or oranges during the day because they will make you sleepy later on, what foods to avoid to make you tired? also which to eat to keep you energized?

What helps this is consistent blood sugar levels. Protein is best for that, like every 2-3 hours. I also like good quality fats during the day like walnuts and flax oil. r-ALA will also go a long way in helping you to control blood sugar levels and spikes. If you're going to take in a sugar (or carb) make sure it's low on the glycemic index and take it with some protein. These simple rules should help you to have consistent energy levels during the day. Enough sleep helps too. :)

Top Bottom