Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

collagen synthesis for tendons

benshapoivski

[FONT=&quot]Since exogenous test reduces collagen synthesis (tendon problems occur over time)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]How long would it take to get it back to normal?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ive been doing 250mg test cyp for 2 months now as a cruise and just read it wont return unless below 200mg a week.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So if thats the case, how long would it take to get the collagen production up again so my tendons finally get a break to recover properly?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And would other AAS that aid in collagen synthesis (Deca, Anavar..) speed up that process?

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Also last question, if on hgh, does it matter if ones cruising on collagen reducing dosages for longer perjods of time? Since almost every answer to tendon related problems is hgh?[/FONT]

noone knows exactly how long it will take to get back to normal... this is why many heavy steroid users always suffer different types of injuries... remember scott steiner? after he "transformed" into big poppa pump he was just never the same... sure, he looked just insane but he was always injured... it was a non stop thing for him and ive seen it occur to many others...

no, deca and anavar wont heal it, thats not the answer...

if you run a proper TRT dosage (most guys run too much) then you will be fine

any amount of excess steroid use will harm you here, that is why every social media meathead bitches about an injury on a weekly basis. it is a good idea to stop steroids if you are nursing an injury

You're running well over a TRT dose for sure. It's impossible to say how long it will take to get better, but definitely get that dosing down.

The person who wrote that article has no idea what any random person will get from 200mg test a week. I would ignore that article cause they clearly are spouting bullshit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom