Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

collagen synthesis

What do you mean? I don't understand how steroids would impair collagen synthesis. :confused: Maybe their is something
I don't know of.

Lack of proper nutrients is more like it, especially vitamins such as C and minerals like zinc.

I am not familiar with this, however I've seen evidence that strong androgenic compounds such as boldenone and nandrolone increase collegen synthesis dramatically at supralogical doses.

BodyByFinaplix said:
I am not familiar with this, however I've seen evidence that strong androgenic compounds such as boldenone and nandrolone increase collegen synthesis dramatically at supralogical doses.

i got into an argument s/w someone about this b4.
i thought some AAS , like deca eq, anava, increased collegan synth. , while others, ie test , everything else, decreased it.
this is a question im tring to find answers to still:confused:

BodyByFinaplix said:

Get your facts straight bro, nandrolone and boldenone are not strong androgenic compounds. They are anabolic compounds. And yes they increase collagen synthesis.

Top Bottom