Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cold turkey or turkey

TerminatorX

Hey brothers,

Would like some good advice here. Gonna have done a 6 week dBol cycle and I am currently at the end of week 2 at 30mg... Am going to ramp it up to 45mg/day for the remaining 4 weeks and go cold turkey... My question is that I have heard differing advice... some say 'no way dude, you have to taper down' whereas others say that because there is little endogenous test left at the end of the cycle, it does not sense to taper down but to just go cold turkey. So guys, put me out of my misery and tell me once and for all, which is best???

Secondly, I do want to lose all my hard earned mass and so want to follow a really good post-cycle therapy. I have Nolvadex 20mg tablets (x20) and Clomid 50mg tablets (12tabs). Do I need more, and what other ancillaries would you suggest (I have Clen which I plan to take 120mg/day for 2 weeks for its anti-catabolic action). And most importantly, when should I start taking them... in the last week of my cycle or on the first day when my cycle ends, and at what dosages...

Sorry to seem like a dumbass but this is my first cycle, and I have read a million different things... I just want someone who is actually experienced to give me the road ahead.

Cheers brothers.

Peace :)

well first off are you just taking dbol for your first cycle? if so then you will see some (not all) of your gains go out the window, since u will lose water weight. dbol works better when stacked with test for example, just to solidify everything. with that being said, tapering is somewhat debatable, although the half life theory makes some sense, it wont matter that much and is really not necessary.
being that this is ur first cycle you probably dont know if you are prone to gyno or not, so i would suggest not going too hard into the nolvadex if you dont get gyno, but if you do, then i would take 10mg a day, that should cover you ~40 days, (6 weeks = 42 days)
as for the clomid i would start right after the dbol ends and do 100mg the first day, then follow that with a week of 50 mg a day, then the next week 50mg every other day, that equals about 12 pills or so.
Also using clen post cycle isnt a bad idea at all, it shreds off some adipose and is a good anti catabolic agent, just remember 2 weeks on two off working up to what your body can handle.

Cheers Vectork39

Cheers mate,

Thanks for your help. Yeah it is my first cycle, but I have no signs of gyno yet as I am taking 25mg proviron/day to prevent aromatisation. Also, although I can see I am putting on mass, I think I may be one of these very lucky individuals who does not have water retention. I still look tight and hard... the same before I went on the dB's.

I always seem to get mixed info about dB only cycles. Some say you always lose all your gains without stacking, however others say that with a good HTPA post cycle recovery, you can keep most of your gains... that is why I am asking people like you for a really good post-cycle plan. So thanks for your help dude, I really appreciate it.

Peace

Top Bottom