Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cold or hot shower after injecting?

Schweitzer

After doing oil injections of steroids I usually liketo take quite a cold shower, because I think that this will reduce apossible inflammation, and will make the blood circulate faster, somaking the oil disperse faster. Don't know why, only now I stopped tothink if this is the right thing to do, so decided to ask my EVObrothers here. What is your call – hot, or cold shower?

If anything hot to make it easier for blood to circulate.

I wouldn't even bother, you shouldn't have any inflammation as long as your technique is good and you don't have garbage gear.

I've heard guys say it's better to take a warm shower BEFORE injecting. I remember back in the day with pharma grade gear nobody ever complained about their injection "hurting"!

My opinion here is rather simple - if it ain't broken, don't fix it. If you feel fine as you are right now, there is no need for you to follow other's advices, because the fact that you are doing fine is a clear indicator that you are doing the right thing for your body.

It's actually best to alternate between hot and cold showers. This will increase blood flow to the area and help disperse the oil into the muscle.

Since you like the cold showers, I would start with a cold shower and finish with a cold shower. In between, do 3-4 rounds of 1 minute hot, 1 minute cold.

^^thats what I do too. 1- you're clean 2- vials are warm 3- you're warm. Perfect scenario. Rub it and move on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom