Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Colan Cleansing!?????

BIGBALLS

I bought a tub of this stuff today, it is supposed to clean you out and make you absorb protien better and stuff like that....anyone taken it before??
I am just curious to what I am in store for!!

its probably psyllium seed husk...i was expecting to shit bag fulls of shit but it never happend,,,turds do come out nice and smooth though:) i threw it in my MRP's

i shit my pants in my car and drove home for 3 hours smelling my own disgusting shit.....nah j/k,,i basically shit without effort ,,it just slid out when i had to take a shit, i only took like 2 shits a day..i thought i was gonna be turding left and right but it was nothing...ok enough shit talk:D

isn't that the same as buying Metamucil? There's a topic about this on the supplement boards about people taking these crazy colon cleansing products that make them shit gray lards the length of a rope or some shit like that. I don't think that's all that healthy IMO, i just try to eat fibers (which is what most colon cleansing products have anyway)

Well I have heard from some friends at work that it cleans your entire colan out and gets rid of bad bacterias and stuff like that.....I have also been told under certain circumstances it can take inches off your waist!!!!!
I guess I will try it for a few days and see what happens!

BIGBALLS said:
Well I have heard from some friends at work that it cleans your entire colan out and gets rid of bad bacterias and stuff like that.....I have also been told under certain circumstances it can take inches off your waist!!!!!
I guess I will try it for a few days and see what happens!

Would these certain circumstances be the shit buildup from that eternal last piece of turd that you can never seem to get out during the current pinch? What's this colon cleansing stuff called? ;)
YUM

physilium husk!
I bought mine at GNC, it was like $20 for a tub
I just took my first scoop.....HOLY SHIT. it was weird...
felt like I swallowed a bunch of saw dust!!
no shits yet:)
I will keep you guys updated if you are interested!
I just read an article where if you are carb depleting and trying to lose weight that this stuff realy helps!!1

Top Bottom