Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coenzyme q10

dew925

Has anybody used this supplement an if so how did it work. This is a excerpt from web mdWhat is CoQ10 used for?

Many claims are made about CoQ10. It is said to help heart failure, as well as cancer, muscular dystrophy, and periodontal disease. It is also said to boost energy and speed recovery from exercise. Some people take it to help reduce the effects certain medicines can have on the heart, muscles, and other organs.

Just wondering if it be useful for muscle recovery?

CoQ10 is a natural substance found in high quantities in the heart muscles. It is therefore believed to contribute to heart health. Our natural levels decline as we age so supplementation can help. I don't take it but my partner once did for boosting energys. You need quite high doses like around 90mg a day to feel effect and this is expensive - that's why my partner stopped taking it. Not sure that it is that useful for muscle recovery. Prob better just taking some glutamine!

Top Bottom