Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coach Trevor's N2BM and E SARMS Log

muskate

High End Bro
Platinum
This is going to be a slightly different style of log than I am used to.

Yesterday I had a pretty major surgery. This log is going to be about me easing back into training and getting healthy.

As I've gotten older, I have learnt that life has seasons. Right now is not the time to go beast mode. Right now is the time to get healthy and give my body the nutrition and rest it needs.

I am going to do a simple stack of HCGenerate, N2guard, N2slin and E SARMS Cardarine. This is a great stack that doesn't effect HPTA. You could run this same stack during a PCT or in between steroid cycles

EVVSMao.jpg

You are a wise man Trevor.
I wanna wish you speedy recovery!

What's your nutrition going to be like if I may ask and also what kind of training are you going to do?

I took my first dosage of everything today. The cardarine tastes like crap but that's actually the sign of quality SARMS so that's a good thing.

I'm going to be taking 7 capsules of N2guard and 5 capsules of HCGenerate with breakfast each day. 2 tablets of N2slin 30 minutes before meals.

I'm only eating about 3 small meals per day. I'm not training so my calorie needs aren't high. I'm doing intermittent fasting and drinking bone broth during breakfast/lunch and eating at 2PM, 5PM, 8PM. My diet is high fat, moderate carb, moderate protein. Lots of omega 3s to reduce inflammation

I took my first dosage of everything today. The cardarine tastes like crap but that's actually the sign of quality SARMS so that's a good thing.

I'm going to be taking 7 capsules of N2guard and 5 capsules of HCGenerate with breakfast each day. 2 tablets of N2slin 30 minutes before meals.

I'm only eating about 3 small meals per day. I'm not training so my calorie needs aren't high. I'm doing intermittent fasting and drinking bone broth during breakfast/lunch and eating at 2PM, 5PM, 8PM. My diet is high fat, moderate carb, moderate protein. Lots of omega 3s to reduce inflammation
Looking forward to reading your log. I have seen that sarms brand before but haven't tried them.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

This is going to be a slightly different style of log than I am used to.

Yesterday I had a pretty major surgery. This log is going to be about me easing back into training and getting healthy.

As I've gotten older, I have learnt that life has seasons. Right now is not the time to go beast mode. Right now is the time to get healthy and give my body the nutrition and rest it needs.

I am going to do a simple stack of HCGenerate, N2guard, N2slin and E SARMS Cardarine. This is a great stack that doesn't effect HPTA. You could run this same stack during a PCT or in between steroid cycles

EVVSMao.jpg

Bro this will be a killer stack... keep it poping ... sarms guru ain’t a thang....

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

excellent brother, really looking forward to this

Top Bottom