Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coach Trevor's N2BM and E SARMS Log

Of course I made your day because you Finally got some attention that actually has been a successful personal trainer, nutritionist, and many other things that you will never be. No matter how much you want to pretend that you are somebody that is worth listening to, you know inside and I know of course that you know very little about training and nutrition because if you did you wouldn’t look like skinny little man. You can slap your gums all you want but at the end of the day you’re still that skinny little guy that wants to be a bodybuilder, wants to gain credibility by being a big man in the groups in forums but goes home to his little personal training $300 a week job with no health benefits, no assets, and no education. You’re probably need roommates or your parents to help you split the rent in your little cheap apartments.

You actually made my day little boy. Because once I looked up who the hell you were it gave me such a laugh. Had I seen your picture first I wouldn’t of even responded because you’re a nobody. And from what I see you always will be I a nobody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmfao if thats literally all youve got and you think one ignorant word you uttered bothers me even a fraction of a second then keep it coming. Its way past hilarious and i could listen to u all day. Its beyond fucking hilarious... I mean, the shit you are saying is just WAY past hilarious... Im not going to even respond to all this because well, im having a hard time typing with all the laughter going on but feel free to keep looking like a 3 year old hurling personal insults, that you have no clue about, and looking even stupider than your kool aid sarms post...

"wants to be a bodybuilder" LOLLL thats the LAST thing i ever wanted to be or ever attempted to be... fucking hilarious... then talking about money etc... you are way past a comedian... way past it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Top Bottom