Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coach Trevor's N2BM and E SARMS Log

It's been exactly 5 days from my surgery. I can't believe how fast my body is recovering. To be fair, I'm pretty young and my diet is very good.

I've been supplementing with krill oil (I got it from N2BM) and turmeric to naturally reduce inflammation. My hip was really swollen after the surgery, as to be expected.

The doctor gave me antibiotics because getting an infection after a serious surgery is always a major concern. I've been supplementing with a probiotic to help replenish the digestive flora in my intestines that the antibiotics will kill.

It's been exactly 5 days from my surgery. I can't believe how fast my body is recovering. To be fair, I'm pretty young and my diet is very good.

I've been supplementing with krill oil (I got it from N2BM) and turmeric to naturally reduce inflammation. My hip was really swollen after the surgery, as to be expected.

The doctor gave me antibiotics because getting an infection after a serious surgery is always a major concern. I've been supplementing with a probiotic to help replenish the digestive flora in my intestines that the antibiotics will kill.
Right on. Hopefully it's a speedy recovery.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

First of all let’s correction misconceptions. Sarms don’t need to taste bad to be good. You’re incorrect. The shitty Sarms or Miss cost with high levels of solvent which is the shitty taste. It has nothing to do with the compound it’s dissolved in. There are plenty of good companies that use lower amounts of alcohol and instead flavored glycerin so that it’s palatable and doesn’t taste like shit and cause issues because of the solvent.usagscience.com is a good example and reputable company.

Also if you’re looking for healing, you should be taking 2 mg of TB 500 for at least three weeks. You’ll see results after the first week in the complete program for a bad injury would be four weeks. The stuff is like a miracle.

And of course there are other things if you’re looking for getting ripped like Frag 176-191 or if you’re looking for a fast recovery, such as PNG which I prefer over Igf L3 or Igf d3.

IMG_0363.jpg
497326b1a90cd36cc0926b2251e13f5d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First of all let’s correction misconceptions. Sarms don’t need to taste bad to be good. You’re incorrect. The shitty Sarms or Miss cost with high levels of solvent which is the shitty taste. It has nothing to do with the compound it’s dissolved in. There are plenty of good companies that use lower amounts of alcohol and instead flavored glycerin so that it’s palatable and doesn’t taste like shit and cause issues because of the solvent.usagscience.com is a good example and reputable company.

Also if you’re looking for healing, you should be taking 2 mg of TB 500 for at least three weeks. You’ll see results after the first week in the complete program for a bad injury would be four weeks. The stuff is like a miracle.

And of course there are other things if you’re looking for getting ripped like Frag 176-191 or if you’re looking for a fast recovery, such as PNG which I prefer over Igf L3 or Igf d3.

View attachment 140292
497326b1a90cd36cc0926b2251e13f5d.jpg

is this some kind of a joke or something? and you post it in a log of all things... lmfao.. what a desperate attempt you have made here... i could put kool aid in a bottle and label it sarms any day of the week... pretty weak and bad looking attempt to say the least.. not ot mention saying that "frag" will get you ripped.. COME ON! seriously, COME ON, not to mention coming with ONE POST to peddle some bull shit...

is this some kind of a joke or something? and you post it in a log of all things... lmfao.. what a desperate attempt you have made here... i could put kool aid in a bottle and label it sarms any day of the week... pretty weak and bad looking attempt to say the least.. not ot mention saying that "frag" will get you ripped.. COME ON! seriously, COME ON, not to mention coming with ONE POST to peddle some bull shit...

Actually it’s no joke. It corrected some miss information provided in the original post. But since you want to call me out, it won’t be too hard for me to tear you to shreds in many areas. So if I was you Instead of running to grandstand like a big shot from your keyboard, why don’t you take that energy and try to get out of your little hole that you reside in and actually accomplish some important things,, and actually put yourself in a position where you can be respected and seen as successful. Instead of a little want to be, hater that has to troll and make tough guy comments from behind his keyboard.

Actually it’s no joke. It corrected some miss information provided in the original post. But since you want to call me out, it won’t be too hard for me to tear you to shreds in many areas. So if I was you Instead of running to grandstand like a big shot from your keyboard, why don’t you take that energy and try to get out of your little hole that you reside in and actually accomplish some important things,, and actually put yourself in a position where you can be respected and seen as successful. Instead of a little want to be, hater that has to troll and make tough guy comments from behind his keyboard.

Lmfao! You made my day [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You’re a big guy in the flames but in reality you’re a whiny little skinny boy who calls them self a personal trainer yet he weighs 130 pounds and has no higher education, no significant accomplishments in fitness, Bodybuilding, nutrition or anything else for that matter. Let’s be totally honest with your reasons for your bullshit. You try to pretend to be an expert and you try to sell products. If anybody competes with that you need to try to act like a big tough guy. The reality is at the end of the day you are no buddy. You have no education. You’ve accomplished nothing. And you’re a skinny person with basically zero muscle who is faking it until he thinks he’s going to make it. But anybody knowledgeable is laughing at you. I normally keep quiet but since you opened your big mouth first, I have no problem exposing the ffraud that you are.

If you want to continue being a douche bag, I will take some personal joy in shining a spotlight on your miserable self. So go crawl back under your rock that you came from, and take a deep breath, and then you can try to put on your act again as if you are somebody worth listening to.

Lmfao! You made my day [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Of course I made your day because you Finally got some attention that actually has been a successful personal trainer, nutritionist, and many other things that you will never be. No matter how much you want to pretend that you are somebody that is worth listening to, you know inside and I know of course that you know very little about training and nutrition because if you did you wouldn’t look like skinny little man. You can slap your gums all you want but at the end of the day you’re still that skinny little guy that wants to be a bodybuilder, wants to gain credibility by being a big man in the groups in forums but goes home to his little personal training $300 a week job with no health benefits, no assets, and no education. You’re probably need roommates or your parents to help you split the rent in your little cheap apartments.

You actually made my day little boy. Because once I looked up who the hell you were it gave me such a laugh. Had I seen your picture first I wouldn’t of even responded because you’re a nobody. And from what I see you always will be I a nobody.

Top Bottom