Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cloudy Tren Ace

JayMC

I just received an order from a very reputable source and the tren is cloudy to the point it looks like slime. I already reached out to him to see what happened but I wanted to get some other thoughts on what could’ve caused that in the first place. Is it moisture? No way I’m going to inject that LOL

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I just received an order from a very reputable source and the tren is cloudy to the point it looks like slime. I already reached out to him to see what happened but I wanted to get some other thoughts on what could’ve caused that in the first place. Is it moisture? No way I’m going to inject that LOL

It likely got cold during shipping, and started to fall out of suspension. This is very common in the winter. Heat it up and agitate it, and it usually goes back into suspension.

It likely got cold during shipping, and started to fall out of suspension. This is very common in the winter. Heat it up and agitate it, and it usually goes back into suspension.

I’ll give that a shot. Would a hair dryer work? I’d that doesn’t work, do you think there may be some impurity from the filtering process?

If it was the cold dropping it out of suspension, shouldn’t the other compounds have the same issue? Just weird only the Tren

If it was a reputable source I wouldn't expect impurities, and it is not uncommon for only one or some vials to fall out but not all of them. A hair dryer might work, but you might be better off wrapping it on in a heating pad on high for a while, because it does need to get quite warm. Take care that you don't burn your hands when you go to agitate it as well as the top can get very hot.

I’ll give that a shot. Would a hair dryer work? I’d that doesn’t work, do you think there may be some impurity from the filtering process?

Just a cup of hot water.

Top Bottom