x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Cloudy tren

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Cloudy tren within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I remember reading about this awhile back but couldn't find the original thread. I have some homebrewed tren thats been sitting for a couple months and it has turned cloudy. Is it fine the way it is or should I bake it? Thanks.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: Cloudy tren

Cloudy tren

I remember reading about this awhile back but couldn't find the original thread. I have some homebrewed tren thats been sitting for a couple months and it has turned cloudy. Is it fine the way it is or should I bake it? Thanks.

Good Broly

Re: Cloudy tren

Boil a cup of water in the microwave then put your vial in the hot water for a few minutes.

Quote Quote posted by Findizzy
    I remember reading about this awhile back but couldn't find the original thread. I have some homebrewed tren thats been sitting for a couple months and it has turned cloudy. Is it fine the way it is or should I bake it? Thanks.

it is contaminated. i had it happento me and i shot it anyways, crippled me for a week and a half....shot my upper quad and was tender swollen sore from the hip to the knee cap, worst pain ever....i'd toss it bro or see if your supplier will get you a replacement

Quote Quote posted by Findizzy

It may not have been filtered properly, but put it on a cookie sheet in oven at lowest setting for 10 min, if it crashed, it will clear up and you should not have to bake again, if still cloudy I would personally think twice before injecting with such product

Banned

Quote Quote posted by Selene
    if still cloudy I would personally think twice before injecting with such product
    That's for damn sure!