Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cloudy tren

Findizzy

I remember reading about this awhile back but couldn't find the original thread. I have some homebrewed tren thats been sitting for a couple months and it has turned cloudy. Is it fine the way it is or should I bake it? Thanks.

Findizzy said:
I remember reading about this awhile back but couldn't find the original thread. I have some homebrewed tren thats been sitting for a couple months and it has turned cloudy. Is it fine the way it is or should I bake it? Thanks.

it is contaminated. i had it happento me and i shot it anyways, crippled me for a week and a half....shot my upper quad and was tender swollen sore from the hip to the knee cap, worst pain ever....i'd toss it bro or see if your supplier will get you a replacement

Findizzy said:

It may not have been filtered properly, but put it on a cookie sheet in oven at lowest setting for 10 min, if it crashed, it will clear up and you should not have to bake again, if still cloudy I would personally think twice before injecting with such product

Top Bottom