Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clothing ?

mlong23

Where do you buy dress pants (slacks) at? Mine barely fit my thighs, and I am going to have to quit working out legs or really slack on them to look nice for work.

Really don't have want to go the tailor route, so if that is the answer I will probably just quit lifting legs and go really light weight.

What about big and tall, but then your ass pockets would probably be all fucked up. And those would have to be tailored as well.

Check with the local dry cleaners, they can point you to a seamstress who will alter clothing dirt cheap.

Then buy pants to fit your thighs and have the waist taken in. I get mine done for $5 per pair.

nydj66 said:
Check with the local dry cleaners, they can point you to a seamstress who will alter clothing dirt cheap.

Then buy pants to fit your thighs and have the waist taken in. I get mine done for $5 per pair.

Then you are getting a serious bargain. That is ridiculously low balling it

Brooks brother, and Nordstrums, local guys too, will

Adjust your pants fairly reasonably.

I know you said don’t mention tailored suits, but I have had suits and shirts made.

The suits are great, the shirts are nothing special, in fact, like regular shirts, too tight in the collar, I need and 18” collar and I am 5’5”. A standard 18” shirt hangs to my knees,.

solidspine said:
Brooks brother, and Nordstrums, local guys too, will

Adjust your pants fairly reasonably.

I know you said don’t mention tailored suits, but I have had suits and shirts made.

The suits are great, the shirts are nothing special, in fact, like regular shirts, too tight in the collar, I need and 18” collar and I am 5’5”. A standard 18” shirt hangs to my knees,.

I love Brooks Brothers, won't buy any other shirts. Got 3 pairs of pants from them and they are damn expensive.

Size 38 inch pants, and they won't fit in the legs. This is where this hurts, because I can buy a 42 inch pants, but when they tailor the pants (10-15$, I think) the back pockets will be messed up, which is what I think they told me.

I will have too look into it further. I would hate to have to stop working legs, but then again I can't be looking like a spaz that can't dress himself properly with spandex looking slacks on.

I have to get any suite pants cut and tailored. If I get just a pair of slacks or dress pants, I can usually bring it to a tailor and he can let out the thighs and adjust anything else that needs it. Try wearing pants with pleats they will give you a bit more room then ones with flat fronts..

Top Bottom