Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clomid is underrated!

jumpmaster82

I think alot of people go a bit overboard when it comes to pct. Now dont get me wrong pct is just as important as the cycle itself in the long run. But i hear of people using like 4 or 5 different drugs for pct and that is just unnecessary to me. If youve been on a hardcore stack of 4 or 5 dif gear yea i can see it. But whats with these guys taking beginner light cycles then spending 3 times more $ on the pct. Unless im on long or really stacked cycle, ive found that clomid by itself is more than affective. i think clomid is one of the best if not the best pct drug. Im not saying use clomid in all pct, im just saying dont forget about it.

Jumpmaster82 said:
I think alot of people go a bit overboard when it comes to PCT - post cycle therapy - . Now dont get me wrong PCT - post cycle therapy - is just as important as the cycle itself in the long run. But i hear of people using like 4 or 5 different drugs for PCT - post cycle therapy - and that is just unnecessary to me. If youve been on a hardcore stack of 4 or 5 dif gear yea i can see it. But whats with these guys taking beginner light cycles then spending 3 times more $ on the PCT - post cycle therapy - . Unless im on long or really stacked cycle, ive found that clomid by itself is more than affective. i think clomid is one of the best if not the best PCT - post cycle therapy - drug. Im not saying use clomid in all PCT - post cycle therapy - , im just saying dont forget about it.

Maybe. Shoot huge loads, but the emotional rollercoaster ride sucks.

Jumpmaster82 said:
I think alot of people go a bit overboard when it comes to PCT - post cycle therapy - . Now dont get me wrong PCT - post cycle therapy - is just as important as the cycle itself in the long run. But i hear of people using like 4 or 5 different drugs for PCT - post cycle therapy - and that is just unnecessary to me. If youve been on a hardcore stack of 4 or 5 dif gear yea i can see it. But whats with these guys taking beginner light cycles then spending 3 times more $ on the PCT - post cycle therapy - . Unless im on long or really stacked cycle, ive found that clomid by itself is more than affective. i think clomid is one of the best if not the best PCT - post cycle therapy - drug. Im not saying use clomid in all PCT - post cycle therapy - , im just saying dont forget about it.

The first part of your post is dead on but I think you're giving too much credit to the clomid.

I've seen lots of guys recover with just dexx, or just supps, or nothing at all.

And since Clomid causes nasty side effects in many people including the supression of libido it's hardly the optimum choice. It works for some but most people can leave it out altogether and do fine, if not better.

There is a whole lot of reasons why bro. One reason that has been becoming more and more common is that just clomid alone has not been working for a lot of people. Another reason that has become common is that clomid makes a lot of people feel like shit. Now don't you go getting me wrong. I think clomid is good stuff that works for some people. Some other reason people are using other things is that they make them feel so much better when coming off, keeps up there sex drive well coming off, keeps them from getting depressed, keeps them from feeling like a girl, and a whole lot more.

Some people put every thing they have into there cycles and PCT - post cycle therapy - - post cycle therapy - . They invest blood,sweet,tears,time,money,heart, and sole and don't give a shit what the cost as long as its perfect for them.

What ever works for you is what I say. Just remember any money you spend you're spending it on your biggest asset, yourself. If you are not worth doing it the best way you can do it for you. Then why are you doing it in the first place?

needto

needtogetaas said:
There is a whole lot of reasons why bro. One reason that has been becoming more and more common is that just clomid alone has not been working for a lot of people. Another reason that has become common is that clomid makes a lot of people feel like shit. Now don't you go getting me wrong. I think clomid is good stuff that works for some people. Some other reason people are using other things is that they make them feel so much better when coming off, keeps up there sex drive well coming off, keeps them from getting depressed, keeps them from feeling like a girl, and a whole lot more.

Some people put every thing they have into there cycles and PCT - post cycle therapy - - post cycle therapy - - post cycle therapy - . They invest blood,sweet,tears,time,money,heart, and sole and don't give a shit what the cost as long as its perfect for them.

What ever works for you is what I say. Just remember any money you spend you're spending it on your biggest asset, yourself. If you are not worth doing it the best way you can do it for you. Then why are you doing it in the first place?

needto

Even if clomid works for you, you should add supps to help things along. The body has to take over on its own at some point and should be as equiped as possible.

Nelson Montana said:
Even if clomid works for you, you should add supps to help things along. The body has to take over on its own at some point and should be as equiped as possible.
I think so to but I rather just let them have it then argue about it.

my workout partner is in his mid-30's and more often than not does not run P C T or anything significant anyway and he recovers amazingly... in fact, better than most people I know.... he's a freak in that way... definitely not the norm

point is, the body WILL recover eventually, but who wants to wait that long and experience that slump? personally, I HATE no-lva AND clo-mid... the sides were horrible and they didn't help with recovery all that much...

I've had better luck with OTC stuff / supplements (i.e sustain, unleashed, myogenx... there, I mentioned one from every company so everyone's happy *grin*)

njmuscleguy said:
my workout partner is in his mid-30's and more often than not does not run P C T or anything significant anyway and he recovers amazingly... in fact, better than most people I know.... he's a freak in that way... definitely not the norm

point is, the body WILL recover eventually, but who wants to wait that long and experience that slump? personally, I HATE no-lva AND clo-mid... the sides were horrible and they didn't help with recovery all that much...

I've had better luck with OTC stuff / supplements (i.e sustain, unleashed, myogenx... there, I mentioned one from every company so everyone's happy *grin*)

:) LOL. Well, it's true! Part of my reasoning for developing POST CYCLE and UNLEASHED was a better alternative to clomid and nolva because I absolutely hated them and figured others had the same reaction. PP and Anthony have added some excellant supps as well. These days it's just a much better way to go.

I looked for a research report I had regarding clomid and I cannot find it...

It was a real world case study where a 30 year old man had used steroids, we went to see the docs, and had the test levels of an 8 year old girl.

They prescribed 100mg clomid ED for two weeks and his test levels went back up but eventually crashed.

They then stuck him on clomid for two months straight 100mg/ED and afterwards his test levels were above normal and every subsequent visit back showed basically the same positive results.

I use clomid religiously, I always get my blood work done before and after cycle, and I have never had a problem.

Scientific studies and things like blood work are conclusive proof as to whether something is working or not. I've have the proof clomid works for me.

Top Bottom