Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clomid side effects?

Briweve

HI Bro's,

ON my third week of Bruce Lee CLomid after cycle of Finasol, Anavar and winny. Nuts are coming back nice. I seem to be have a little problem though and was wondering if anyone else has had this. I have been having tingling in my skin all over my body, kinda like getting shocked with electricity, sometimes it's abit painful. COuld this be caused by the Clomid? Or from increased Estrogen in my body?

I never had that but clomid should be decreasing estrogen so increased estrogen would not be the culprit

I don't know if this helps, I haven't read it completely:

The frequency and severity of adverse reactions to clomiphene citrate appear to be dose related and occur most frequently in patients receiving high doses (100 mg or more daily) and/or prolonged therapy.

The most common adverse effects of clomiphene citrate are ovarian enlargement or cyst formation and vasomotor symptoms such as hot flashes. When clomiphene is administered in recommended dosages, abnormal ovarian enlargement is infrequent; however, the usual cyclic variation in ovarian size may be exaggerated and mid-cycle ovarian pain (mittelschmerz) may be accentuated. Ovarian enlargement and cyst formation (usually luteal) may occur more frequently and the luteal phase of the menstrual cycle maybe prolonged in patients receiving higher dosages or prolonged administration of the drug. Some patients with polycystic ovary syndrome are unusually sensitive to gonadotropin and may have an exaggerated response to usual doses of clomiphene citrate. Massive ovarian enlargement has been reported rarely. If abnormal enlargement of the ovary occurs during clomiphene therapy, the drug should be discontinued. (See Cautions: Precautions and Contraindications.) Maximal enlargement of the ovary does notoccur until several days following discontinuance of clomiphene therapy; however, ovarian enlargement and cyst formation usually regress spontaneously a few days or weeks following discontinuance of the drug. Unless a strong indication for laparotomy exists, most patients with ovarian enlargement or cyst formation should be managed conservatively.

Vasomotor symptoms reported with clomiphene resemble menopausal hot flashes. These effects are usually mild and disappear after clomiphene therapy is discontinued.

Abdominal symptoms or pelvic discomfort including distention, bloating, or pain may occur with clomiphene therapy and may resemble mittelschmerz, premenstrual phenomena, or ovarian enlargement.

Adverse visual symptoms including transient blurring of vision, diplopia, scotomata, phosphenes, or photophobia have occurred in patients receiving clomiphene. These adverse ocular effects appear to be dose related and usually disappear within a fewdays or weeks following discontinuance of the drug. Visual symptoms seem to result from intensification and prolongation of after-images and often first appear or are accentuated when the patient is exposed to a more brightly-lit environment. Rarely, decreased visual acuity may occur. One patient reportedly developed posterior cortical senile cataracts following clomiphene therapy, but the causal relationship between cataracts and the drug has not been determined. Ophthalmologically definablescotomata and electroretinographic changes in retinal function have also been reported.

Other adverse effects of clomiphene citrate include nausea or vomiting, increased urinary frequency or volume, heavier menses, increased appetite and weight gain, and various dermatologic conditions including urticaria, rash, or allergic dermatitis.Breast discomfort, increased nervous tension, headache, restlessness, insomnia, dizziness, lightheadedness, depression, fatigue, and reversible hair loss may also occur.

Clomiphene citrate has not been reported to produce any clinically important abnormalities in hematologic or renal systems, in protein-bound iodine, or in serum cholesterol when given for short periods; however, following prolonged, continuous administration, elevated concentrations of desmosterol have been reported, indicating a possible interference with cholesterol synthesis.

Increased retention of sulfobromophthalein has occurred during therapy with clomiphene while results of other liver function tests usually have been normal. One case of jaundice due to bile stasis has been reported.
AFTER IMAGES
BLURRED VISION
DIPLOPIA
HEPATOTOXICITY
JAUNDICE
PHOTOPHOBIA
SCOTOMATA
THROMBOEMBOLISM
BREAST PAIN
DEPRESSION
DIZZINESS
FATIGUE
GYNECOMASTIA
INSOMNIA
LIGHTHEADEDNESS
MENORRHAGIA
METRORRHAGIA
NAUSEA
NERVOUSNESS
VOMITING

Well I don't beleive it's hot flashes, it's more like very senistive nerves, it special happens in my legs. Kinda like the "pins and needles" feeling you get when your legs or arms fall asleep. Lastnight I took a shower and it was almost painful as I felt this shoot over my body. I have been taking Clomid at pretty high doses:

day 1 : 300mg
day 2 : 200mg
day 3-10: 100mg
And I just started 50mg for the next 7 days.

Well call be a bitch going through Menopause, having hot flashes, and I'm not liking it.

Briweve said:
Well I don't beleive it's hot flashes, it's more like very senistive nerves, it special happens in my legs. Kinda like the "pins and needles" feeling you get when your legs or arms fall asleep. Lastnight I took a shower and it was almost painful as I felt this shoot over my body. I have been taking Clomid at pretty high doses:

day 1 : 300mg
day 2 : 200mg
day 3-10: 100mg
And I just started 50mg for the next 7 days.

Well call be a bitch going through Menopause, having hot flashes, and I'm not liking it.

Sorry, I don't know exactly what this is but Clomid is very serious medication with serious side-effects. You can bet it's the Clomid.

Top Bottom