Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clomid side effects?

this is the second time this has happened to me while using clomid. I fell violently sick about 4-5 days after i started using clomid. I threw up for 10 hours, atleast 2 times per hour, and diaharhea for the last 3 hours of that. Completely wiped me out, i'm still recovering. Now it could just be some sort of virus that I picked up, but what are the odds that this happened to me twice now during pct?

Only side i have ever realised is the emotional side effects. I do put some of this down to ''withdrawing'' from AAS anyway as well as the Clomid.

Wrongun!

sparetire said:
this is the second time this has happened to me while using clomid. I fell violently sick about 4-5 days after i started using clomid. I threw up for 10 hours, atleast 2 times per hour, and diaharhea for the last 3 hours of that. Completely wiped me out, i'm still recovering. Now it could just be some sort of virus that I picked up, but what are the odds that this happened to me twice now during PCT - post cycle therapy - ?

Your immune system is low from the withdrawl of androgens. I doubt it was from the clomid.

krishna said:
Can make your vision flashy. That's about all I notice from it besides the huge loads and my nuts being restored.
Krishna, what dose do you use and for how long. I'm approaching the end of a long Test/Eq cycle and am planning to use HCG and Clomid as my PCT. Would you start high and taper your dosage down or go w/ same dose throughout PCT. Also, what are your thoughts on HCG? I hear differing opinions on PCT, and you seem pretty knowledgeable.

Top Bottom