Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clomid side effects?

Triple J said:
well what we have here is a view of two sides of the same coin. where you stand depends on where you sit LOL. don't get me wrong I am not the biggest fan of these products, however the body of research evidence is solid. proviron with 25mg clomid usually makes for a smooth PCT - post cycle therapy - IMHO. the biggest problem i see with people running PCT is they run it too soon without giving enough time for long esters to clear their systems. that and not understanding that Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - , etc. can stay active for much longer than one would think (detectable in doping tests up to 12 months or so?).

I've never heard anyone who had a problem with Proviron. Not so with Clomid. And how can PC T be run TOO soon? You can run anti e's or even hcg DURING a cycle. If anything, I think people run PC T too long.

Triple J said:
well what we have here is a view of two sides of the same coin. where you stand depends on where you sit LOL. don't get me wrong I am not the biggest fan of these products, however the body of research evidence is solid. proviron with 25mg clomid usually makes for a smooth PCT - post cycle therapy - IMHO. the biggest problem i see with people running PCT is they run it too soon without giving enough time for long esters to clear their systems. that and not understanding that Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - , etc. can stay active for much longer than one would think (detectable in doping tests up to 12 months or so?).

Don’t get me wrong, I think clomid or nolva will work for fine PCT as far getting T back. I just think their side effects are contradictory which is why I advise against their use.

-Pp

they make you very emotional. i ended up in a relationship when i got on the shit. one of my boys tried to bring a girl home from canada to marry. and my other buddy just cried a lot. i'd stay far away from it

I've never had side effects and I like it better than nolvadex. I buy it without a RX here healthylife-time.com/?wm=10034&tr=8027

no side effects to report here.. I did Clomid AND Nolva at the same time..... recovered just fine.

Maaaaybe a tad emotional, but it should be easy to control if you think it's the drug causing it.

Anyone? In struggle town dick wise and need it for the weekend, stopped it 2 days go and am downing post cycle/unleashed double dose and 9g of arginine a day

I just got done with a 10 week test e cycle and shot hcg 1000 a week for the two week between last pin and pct and sex drive went thru the roof and then went into pct clomid, forged post cycle, test infusion, osterine, forma, daa power chews, and daa aspartic acid. A couple of days into pct sex drive nose dived and had problems getting hard. Ive used all of these previously in pct and had no problems the only thing new is the clomid. After hearing all of this im gonna drop the clomid. I didnt have to use an ai on cycle so my assumption now is that the clomid raised my estrogen resulting in my ed probs. Hopefully this works...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom