Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clomid side effects?

Odds are, clomid will kill your sex drive and make you moody as hell. From anecdotal reports Ive seen over the years, this happens for 60-70% of the users.

If you choose to use it, 25mg/day seems to be the most appropriate dose for the least side effects and most benefit.

-Pp

xrsist said:
slight depression, to avoid sides take an hour before bed
if this really works i will bestow upon you my first unborn child. (when its born that is) clomid sides kill me. im like a chick on the rag.

trowsersnake98 said:
if this really works i will bestow upon you my first unborn child. (when its born that is) clomid sides kill me. im like a chick on the rag.

try it brother its always worked for me, i dont suffer from any of the sides complained about with clomid other than a little depression towards the end of P`C`T

I could not handle the emotional side effects but some of my friends have no problem at all. I just Nolva and HCG.

if 50mgs for 30 days is too much, how much you recommend for someone who is 6'2", 205...did a 4 month cycle. Currently on Day 5 of Clomid, as well as 500iU of HCG for 10 days...

Sound about right for me??

TheGooch said:
if 50mgs for 30 days is too much, how much you recommend for someone who is 6'2", 205...did a 4 month cycle. Currently on Day 5 of Clomid, as well as 500iU of HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - for 10 days...

Sound about right for me??

Id just stick with 25mg/day for the 4 weeks. Sustain will synergize with the clomid and help keep your sex drive and libido out of the gutter if you normally have problems with this from the clomid.

Shoot the 500iu hCG E3D. You should only need 6-8 shots. Next time, run it during the cycle.

-Pp

ok, thanks...

I do feel way more emotional on the CLomid...at least my chick likes it. She says I'm being "sooo sweeet"...oh well, fuck it.

Primordial Performance said:
Odds are, clomid will kill your sex drive and make you moody as hell. From anecdotal reports Ive seen over the years, this happens for 60-70% of the users.

If you choose to use it, 25mg/day seems to be the most appropriate dose for the least side effects and most benefit.

-Pp

60-70%? Do you have any studies to support this? 50mgs has always been standard protocol.

Sorry to hijack, but how long before these alleged side effects (read "huge load") begin to kick in?

I never has problem at all, maybe some acne.

Top Bottom