Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clomid side effects?

Depression

Mood swings

Decreased libido

Decreased seminal volume

Blurred vision

Among others

Clomid works on some people depending on how much aromatization they've experienced. This is the big disparity. Some love it, some hate it. If you're feeling negative effects, you are among those where the bad effects will dominate. Stop taking it now. I'd recommend using some dex along with an anti e supp to remove the Clomid estrogen. You'll feel better in a few days.

it's weird because maybe I'm one of the few who loves clomid. I've never had a bad effect from it. Usually while taking it, I'm horny as hell and I can paint walls with those cumshots.

It's definitely one of those "your mileage may vary" drugs. Some people love it. Some people hate it.

R1

r1 said:
It's definitely one of those "your mileage may vary" drugs. Some people love it. Some people hate it.

R1

That's because Clomid is an ESTROGEN. If you have an excess, it may block it and cause an increase in T. But it can also ADD estrogen. It's still uncertain why that happens -- or doesn't. At any rate, Clomid is a crap shoot and best to use with highly aromatizing drugs and not just as a "what the hell" option.

cgmeagle said:
Krishna, what dose do you use and for how long. I'm approaching the end of a long Test/Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - cycle and am planning to use HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - and Clomid as my PCT - post cycle therapy - . Would you start high and taper your dosage down or go w/ same dose throughout PCT. Also, what are your thoughts on HCG? I hear differing opinions on PCT, and you seem pretty knowledgeable.

Just do 50mg a day for 30 days. No need to taper. The stuff increases my libido too, not decrease it like NM said.

krishna said:
Just do 50mg a day for 30 days. No need to taper. The stuff increases my libido too, not decrease it like NM said.

You're wrong. I said it might decrease it and that is absolutely true. If you want to give advice you should be responsible. Don't tell people a drug will absolutely do something because that's what it did for YOU. Clomid can go either way, as most everyone here will attest. And 50 mgs for 30 days is WAY too much, either way.

Nelson Montana said:
You're wrong. I said it might decrease it and that is absolutely true. If you want to give advice you should be responsible. Don't tell people a drug will absolutely do something because that's what it did for YOU. Clomid can go either way, as most everyone here will attest. And 50 mgs for 30 days is WAY too much, either way.

I'm wrong about what? I said it increases MY libido, not decrease it like you said. How can I be wrong about my own experience? When did I say anything about any drug doing anything absolutely? 50mg a day for 30 days is standard PCT protocol by the way. It was hard holding back from calling you a fucktard after every sentence :qt:

krishna said:
I'm wrong about what? I said it increases MY libido, not decrease it like you said. How can I be wrong about my own experience? When did I say anything about any drug doing anything absolutely? 50mg a day for 30 days is standard PCT - post cycle therapy - protocol by the way. It was hard holding back from calling you a fucktard after every sentence :qt:

Actually I stand corrected. You did say YOUR libido. My bad.

But I do believe 50 mgs for 30 days is overkill.

stuff never did jack for me personally, nolva worked fine though. Sustain all the way!

Top Bottom