Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clomid question

stevemarks44

Fuck I feel like a Newbie when asking such simple questions like this. But Im starting Clomin next week for pct. I remember reading about people getting all emotional or something on clomid? I don't remember exactly, but I think men tolorate it very well.

Guys get emotional after a cycle because they didn't use an AI, estrogen is off the charts.

I hope you have more than just clomid for PCT....

Fuck I feel like a Newbie when asking such simple questions like this. But Im starting Clomin next week for pct. I remember reading about people getting all emotional or something on clomid? I don't remember exactly, but I think men tolorate it very well.

Which is usually the case with guys who are running super high doses of it.

As already said check out the Perfect PCT sticky on Evo forum.

the reason this happens is that people abuse the dosage... some people really believe they need to load up on it, especially the first week and thats just not necessary at all... if you dose it properly, chances are quite low you will have any sides with it... its still possible, but definitely not as likely

Top Bottom