Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clomid is out of the picture.

##spiderbaby##

There has got to be another way to rapid jump start than clomid. I will not be using it again. The sides I get from clomid are the worst. I know HCG is a possibility. What OI am looking for is people like myself that have gone this route or know of it.

##spiderbaby##

Eric Fustino said:
clomid does NOT cause acne the acne you get is from the juice post cycle.

You are right on the money... I used too much test on my last cycles and this time I cut it down and used more anabolics. I actually used more clomid this time around and I have no acne. Clomid is not the problem it is your cycle. Whatever you did does not work for you as far as acne.

Eric Fustino said:
clomid does NOT cause acne the acne you get is from the juice post cycle.

For me this is not the case. I have done nothing and I have used clomid. clomid gives me acne like I have never had in my life and it lasts a few months. I refuse to put up with it. I had acne when I was 13 and took accutane for it. I will not ever go down that road again. I have tried everything while on clomid except accutane for the simple fact that I dont want to take accutane because I am on clomid.

There has got to be another way. Maybe not as effective but another way all the same.

##spiderbaby##

The_Eviscerator said:

You are right on the money... I used too much test on my last cycles and this time I cut it down and used more anabolics. I actually used more clomid this time around and I have no acne. Clomid is not the problem it is your cycle. Whatever you did does not work for you as far as acne.

I really wish this was the case.
I have tried everything. Its the clomid.

##spiderbaby##

##spiderbaby## said:
There has got to be another way to rapid jump start than clomid. I will not be using it again. The sides I get from clomid are the worst. I know HCG is a possibility. What OI am looking for is people like myself that have gone this route or know of it.

##spiderbaby##

Well, here is what i have done in the past. In the last 3 weeks of the cycle i would taper down really low. Also during that time i would take 2000iu of HCG every 3 days for the last 2 weeks. During the whole time i ren Nolvadex at 20mg daily, and continued to take it for 4 weeks post cycle, but would cut the dosage to 10mg in the last 2 weeks. Always worked really well for me.

there have been many posts on it helping...i know i felt a difference .75mg a day and i was getting hard when i should have been crashing

Top Bottom