Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clomid is out of the picture.

ACNE AND CLOMID

With Clomid, you're just trying to restore your nuts to natural levels. If, at natural levels, you are prone to acne then Clomid may result in acne. But if, at natural levels, you're not prone to acne then Clomid shouldn't result in acne. How old are you? If you're no older than college-age, then acne may still be a concern, especially when chemically manipulating your hormonal levels. And don't stay on forever -- your off cycles should be longer than your on cycles. But young guys can't fathom that. And don't take mega doses of test. Base your cycles with anabolics and not androgens. Otherwise, you're not in control because of huge rebounds post-cycle that make you anxious to go back on right away; hence, short off-cycles. Post cycle, take Clomid, Nolvadex, and CLENBUTEROL (anti-catabolic) to keep your gains. Some say proviron too. But, again, Clomid should't be a problem with acne. But it doesn't kick in overnite, so some include HCG. But HCG must be taken with Nolvadex because it greatly increases estrogen along with greatly increasing test levels. But Clomid is probably essential for a 2 week cycle.

Growin'-

I felt like shit for a couple days after the cycle, but that proviron (50mg/d) kicked in within a few days. I love the stuff, and will always use it post cycle!

Thanks for the replys guys.

Not a pro but not exactly new either. 29years old and have no real problems with acne anymore unless I take clomid. Now I know we sometimes want to cookie cutter how everyone should respond to AS and other drugs but it doesnt work that way. Every drug made by mankind has different sides. Some people get them all, others may get a few and still others may get none. Saying that one does not get acne from clomid is similar to saying that you shouldnt get gyno from deca because myself and others dont get it. People respond differently.

Just to test to see if it was the clomid I took clomid alone, without being on or coming off of a cycle, and I breakout from it. Without clomid end cycle everything is fine. Sure I get a few but nowhere near the breakouts I get when I have used clomid.

I always use arimidex through the cycle and 3 weeks following half life of longest ester.

I think HCG and nolvadex will be the trick when i come off.

##spiderbaby##

Last edited:
Top Bottom