Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clomid is out of the picture.

The reason you get acne is because of your fluctuating hormone levels. Everything on this board is related to drugs that alter your levels. If you want to get huge, and your prone to acne - get used to it.

Use nolvadex instead! My brother used it post cycle and he felt it worked better than clomid, in terms of speeding up the recovery and brining back sexdrive!
Several studies shows that 20mg of nolvadex raises lh, test etc. as much as 150mg of clomid! search on pubmed for these studies!

If you guys remember, that was also Bill Llewellyn's position regarding the efficacy of Nolvadex. He claims it is just as effective a gonadotropin as clomid and does not desensitize the GnrH like clomid does.

OVRTrainer said:
If you guys remember, that was also Bill Llewellyn's position regarding the efficacy of Nolvadex. He claims it is just as effective a gonadotropin as clomid and does not desensitize the GnrH like clomid does.

i was thinking the same thing bro. makes u think huh. ehhh still gonna go with clomid post cycle in my next cycle. hey, nver did me wrong in the past.

for me all i do is continue with my anti-e's until the clomid is over and done with, i think its a problem with estrogen rather than the clomid.

Nolva
Arimi

Any Strong ati E will eventually bring you back

Nolva worked way better for me then clomid hands down. I am not just going by " how i felt " but through consistent blood work while using both drugs. I will try Arimi next time around

So if you have both nolv and clomid which is better? I have never taken clomid and I will have to start in one week, but I do not want to get the acne. Can I use nolvadex at 20mgs for two weeks?

You still loving Proviron Suspension? If I ever cycled again, I would end with Proviron. Love that stuff!

One thing people forget is that the study always quoted stated that 20mg nolvadex *for five days* is equal to a single dose of 150mg Clomid.

Personally I think you'd get best results post-cycle using both.

:)

Top Bottom