x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

clomid only pct options

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about clomid only pct options within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: A lot of forums over the years have always said that using just clomid for pct is perfectly fine, but is this still the opinion in 2020 or am i missing out on a better post cycle experience by neglecting to use anything else? my protocol is 300mg a day for a week then dropping it by half each week. running 500mg of test for cycle

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

clomid only pct options

A lot of forums over the years have always said that using just clomid for pct is perfectly fine, but is this still the opinion in 2020 or am i missing out on a better post cycle experience by neglecting to use anything else? my protocol is 300mg a day for a week then dropping it by half each week. running 500mg of test for cycle

Re: clomid only pct options

that is not even close to a proper pct... you can try it if you want, but i have a feeling you will not be happy with the outcome...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well?Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There?s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
    nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
    aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
    DGA ORGAN ST https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceut.../dp/B0762B5KBG
    mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) www.sarms.forsale
    gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale

Was that it?? If so no.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

no because you will feel like ass on a clomid only pct especially at those dosages. pct is about a soft landing and feeling good and motivated.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Thank god you came here before trying a clomid only PCT!!!

Please read this and run exactly as laid out:

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ed!-49252.html
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

300mg of Clomid?????
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Quote Quote posted by marionop View Post
    A lot of forums over the years have always said that using just clomid for pct is perfectly fine, but is this still the opinion in 2020 or am i missing out on a better post cycle experience by neglecting to use anything else? my protocol is 300mg a day for a week then dropping it by half each week. running 500mg of test for cycle
    No that's not a good pct, and you never exceed more than 50mg of clomid each day
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

Chairman Member Topps_Baseball88's Avatar

300mg ? What for

thatís RIDICULOUS!!!! are you kidding me?! use the layout dylan gave and never dose clomid that high