Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clomid only anti-est available, can it be used effectively during a cycle

Lbacker23

Ive always tried to get arimidex, nolvadex, etc. but cant ever come up with it. Clomid is easy and cheap for me 36$ a box to be exact. my next cycle ill be taking deca and finasol the first half which could be a bad combo as far a progesterone. can i use clomid to stop this?

Lbacker23 said:
Ive always tried to get arimidex, nolvadex, etc. but cant ever come up with it. Clomid is easy and cheap for me 36$ a box to be exact. my next cycle ill be taking deca and finasol the first half which could be a bad combo as far a progesterone. can i use clomid to stop this?

Clomid will do nothing for what u r taking. Try some winny, it is said to work. Also your best bet would be to find some RU-486.

Clomid will not help you at all in terms of progesterone sides. You need to get some Winstrol or......if you can't get anti-e's, then I won't even mention the other one. You need to get some Winnie.

Winnie will work to combat what the deca has to offer. I know that Clomid is a mild anti-e. I believe that its effectiveness would depend up on your dose of test. I'll bump you for more opinions. I was interested in Clomid's use as an anti-e also.

Top Bottom